Completed projects:

roof, kitchen, master bedroom, main bathroom (sans shower tile), fireplace, hardwood flooring, windows, office, front entry, stairway

Ongoing projects:

shower surround, dapping/painting woodwork, ensuite vanity/lights/mirror, painting outdoor trim, finishing front entry tile work, interior door painting and hardware, decorating

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vic and the case of the missing kitchen cabinets! YES!

I've come to the conclusion today that cabinets are rather ugly to look at. Granted, you can't compare my exsisting cabinets to a brand new beautiful kitchen! However, after Vic removed a row of upper cabinets in preparation for the wall of windows to become a reality on Saturday, wow...

I can't WAIT to see that gorgeous outside from in here! But what a lotta work for that to happen.

Vic makes it look pretty easy though. With the right tools, and a good hitting motion, those cabinets dismantled pretty quickly in the right hands. And those cabinets I do admit, look awesome on my driveway by the edge of the road from the 'free pickup and it's yours' pile.

Are my cabinets missing? Yep! Will I miss them? Nope! They've had 30 good long years plus in this house. It was time. Thanks to Vic. This is getting soooo exciting...

And thanks to Rudy for giving Vic a hand for abit. Corinne, you sure are related to a couple of very cool guys...