Completed projects:

roof, kitchen, master bedroom, main bathroom (sans shower tile), fireplace, hardwood flooring, windows, office, front entry, stairway

Ongoing projects:

shower surround, dapping/painting woodwork, ensuite vanity/lights/mirror, painting outdoor trim, finishing front entry tile work, interior door painting and hardware, decorating

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The game of find and seek what's different

There's active little mice in my house... or so it seems.

I was gone for the weekend taking care of my newly injured 81 yr old mom. She fell on uneven pavement and broke her arm and nose so we (family members) are helping her cope with the use of one arm for now. (she's doing so well btw!!! I'm very proud of her!)

Anyway, when I returned, I noticed several things...

New sawdust in the kitchen. Cool... backsplash of counter had been cut and screwed back on to prep for electrical install. Made me want to help and just yank the rest of it out, now I'm feelin' it!

New electrical panel installed!

Blueberries in the fridge, and earlier in the week, blueberries AND raspberries left on the front doorstep. Being put to excellent use I might add! (thanks Vic!)

Some gardening done.

It's always abit of a game to see what's changed. I come home and race around glimpsing in rooms with a gameful smile on my face and feel victory when I spot the difference!

The game of find and seek continues to be an exciting one around here. Thanks folks!